Patient and Public Involvement (PPI)
Here in Dudley we are passionate about developing opportunities for involvement and listening to patients, carers and the public and using their feedback to shape local health services.
We value the knowledge, expertise and experience that patients, carers and the public bring to health and wellbeing services. We have spent the last few years building relationships and growing our understanding of our rich and diverse neighbourhoods. We know that we need to be innovative and creative and work in partnership to ensure we commission (buy) the right services for you!
Through working with local patients, carers, public and partners we have developed our pledge to Dudley people when carrying out engagement activities.
Our Pledge to Dudley People
- By giving the right information, at the right time in the right way
- By listening to what you tell us and taking the time to hear what you are saying
- By making it easy for you to get in touch with us
- By working with partners to give you the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to participate
- By being transparent in our decision making processes
- By recognising and valuing your contributions
- By learning to appreciate and make better use of what we already have in our communities
- By feeding back to you â€“ even if it is a difficult conversation